An assessment to gauge your employees' competencies & identify skill gaps, which enables you to make faster & informed people decisions at any given time.
First, we conduct an organisational analysis, which involves:
- determining appropriateness of learning programs.
- understanding the organisation's business strategy.
- building managerial support for learning and development.
This step of the process is really critical to designing effective and appropriate learning and development programs:
- determining whether performance result from a lack of knowledge, skill, or ability or from a motivational or work-design problem.
- identifying stakeholders that require training.
- determining employee readiness for learning.
The final step of the process involves:
- identifying important tasks and knowledge, skills, and behaviours that need to be emphasised in the program for employees to complete their tasks.