Getting your Dream Job – Part II – Excel in your Interview
The best job candidates (and best hires) spend the right amount of time in building a strong profile, researching employers, networking and practicing their interviewing skills before applying to their dream job. But, what happens when we’re faced with difficult situations where employers are laying off more people rather than hiring new ones? The current times have been extremely tough, but how we see it and what we make of it is up to us. We all need to give up the conventional thought process and adopt innovative practices. In this scenario, to be the best job candidate we need to spend even more time on preparing for interviews that could potentially get us our dream job.
In this online webinar, we will discuss the preparation techniques and tips that need to be applied while preparing for interviews for your dream job. We will also talk about methods that can help us build a strong professional personality and ensure we grab the right job opportunity during our COVID-19 struggles. Our focus will be on answering the question: How to ace an interview to get our dream job?
It is the time to move from a world of predictability to a world of opportunities. The quicker we adapt to the “new normal” the better will our lives be going forward. Remember: All progress takes place outside your comfort zone!
Why attend this webinar?
After attending this webinar you will be able to:
- Master key preparation techniques to ensure that you’re fully equipped to succeed in the “new” virtual interviewing format.
- Understand the STAR method to demonstrate your accomplishments.
- Understand exactly what employers are looking for in the “perfect candidate”.
- Learn to apply 9 commandments of a successful interview.
After this webinar, we will do 1-on-1 personal online live practice sessions with you to ensure that you get the right practice for networking and interviewing.
Who should attend?
This webinar series is designed for:
- Working professionals that are looking to move to another organisation
- Students who are hunting for the right job
- Anyone who has been laid off due to COVID-19
- Anyone looking to improve their soft skills and start a new career
What we will discuss?
The following topics will be discussed during the webinar:
- What we should know about the new virtual interviewing format.
- How we should practice the STAR method to demonstrate our accomplishments.
- What employers are really looking for.
- What we should say and what we shouldn’t during our interview.
We will use simple, clear and easy to understand communication throughout the webinar. Languages that we will use: primarily Hindi and simple English.
Skillephant is a Skill Development and Management organisation, which provides engaging learning and development solutions. We are on a mission to provide a platform for every individual to learn through fun, engaging and innovative methods. We focus our efforts on building and conducting personalised learning and development modules and mentorship plans for individuals, teams and organisations.
With a team of learning and development experts, who have 9 years of professional experience, we excel at delivering high-quality solutions.
We understand that every individual’s goals and challenges are unique, hence, we strive to shape our services to fit each customer’s needs. We do this by developing personalised, innovative and engaging methods of teaching.
Shrinivas P. KulkarniLearning & Development Specialist
It is Shrinivas’s vision that every man, woman and child have the tools and techniques to make their desires and dreams come true. He is on a mission to teach people how to use their inherent human potential through a series of life-changing lectures. He explains time-tested concepts, tools and techniques to create a better world for all. Over the past 10 years, he has trained 2,000+ people including executives, middle management, and leaders through various online and offline programs.
– Train the Trainer
– Train the Master Trainer
– MBTI Practitioner
– iLead Leadership Training